Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Meeting friends and BHBP support

I am a fairly new member of the virtual community. I joined Facebook November 2011. Then a few months later I participated in my first virtual party mostly by accident. At this party I met an amazing and fun assortment of women, all readers and authors. We had such a great time we formed a group and started friendships that would grow into a family with members supporting and encouraging one another to success. Some of the readers became writers and published while some of us are still reading and writing. Others of us started our own blogs and lend support on our blogs by featuring friends. What ever we have done we have stood strong for one another and become sisters in a world where even acquaintances are hard to find. I feel lucky to be a part of this group. I hope to be able to be a part of these ladies lives for a long time to come.

3 comments:

  1. Awesomely put hon! I think our group of friends is AMAZING.. and like you I stumbled on the tour by accident. But I had so much fun with everyone and we do support one another... Like a real family :) *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Chelsea! I have been so proud of all of us this year

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too! It's a super amazing group of ladies and I'm really happy to have you all in my life :) You guys are the best :)

    ReplyDelete